POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MegaPOV 0.4 Blinn Highlights? <2 jpg's - 39k> : Re: Blinn Highlights Part Two <32k jpg> Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:12:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blinn Highlights Part Two <32k jpg>
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Feb 2000 04:28:05
Message: <38994a25@news.povray.org>
It takes some scrutinizing, I can see the slight differences, although I haven't
even tried this myself yet and so don't know if the float values would be the
same or not.  I guess if there were a "difference" it is the highlight diffusion
being sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on the angle of light source to
the object surfaces.  In a similar way to how angle dependant reflection works
maybe.  Or did I read that somewhere?

Bob